Cue that theme music

Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 by Travis Cody in
2

Welcome to our final encore post.


I thought Jack and Cheryl had a great night.  First they danced a lovely Viennese Waltz.  Then they followed up with a fun Samba in the Trio Round with Sharna Burgess.  Both performances are encore worthy.

First the Viennese Waltz.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Then the Trio Samba.  Scroll forward to 1:55 for the dance.  Click here if the video doesn't play.

  
The Trio Jive from Leah and Tony with Henry Biyalikov was so clever and creative.  It was also danced extremely well.  Scroll forward to about 1:49 for the dance.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


Our final dance of the night selection could conceivably crack the Top 10 all time performances in the run of the show.  This is the Trio Jazz from Corbin and Karina featuring Witney Carson.  Scroll forward to about 1:49 for the dance.  Click here if the video doesn't play.


It has been my pleasure over the years not only to recap performance night, but also to bring you a taste of the dancing in my encore posts.

Cheers gang!

2 comments:

  1. Cherie says:

    I absolutely LOVED the judges parody with Leah, Tony, and Henry. However, what I'm looking for at this point for top scores are partnerships where it's almost difficult to tell which is the pro and which is the celeb if you blur your eyes a bit. This week for me it was Amber (despite injury because choreography took injury into account), Corbin (as I consider him a pro dancer from his professional life anyway), Jack (almost, but let's face it, leading's hard), and Elizabeth. The others can even have great showperson-ship, but you can easily tell who's who.

    So Trav, it was a great run. I've loved the recaps and having someone that I can gossip about this stuff with. The dancing equivalent of a "Monday Morning Quarterback." I've appreciated it and had a lot of fun. It was also great when I wasn't able to watch the show to stay connected with things. Thank you!

    You seem to be wrapping a couple of regular features around here. I hope that you have some new focus that excites you. :)

  1. Absolutely love the Jazz number. Thank you for all of the wonderful words that kept us all abreast (and leggesses) in the wonderful world of dance.